Return Material Policy
The following terms apply to orders placed with Surgical Supply Service
Terms are subject to change at the discretion of Surgical Supply Service. Please call customer service at 800.523.0706 for a copy of the most current version.
All returns must be authorized by Surgical Supply Service prior to receipt. Product must be returned within 90 days from date of invoice. Authorization is valid for 30 days. Return material authorization (RMA) may be obtained by contacting Customer Service by phone: Surgical Supply Service, or email: [email protected] Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET.
Freight and restocking may apply as noted in the Restocking Fee Scheduled listed below.
Unauthorized returns may be returned to the customer at their expense, destroyed at the discretion of Surgical Supply Service without credit being issued to customer, or subject to additional charges.
Issuance of an RMA does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned products and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
This policy applies to all customers unless superseded by a separate written agreement that includes specific return material terms and conditions.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak certain categories and quantities purchased will no longer be accepted for returns in order to protect our customers and employees:
Products impacted by COVID-19:
- Hand Sanitizers
- Disposable Apparel
- Surface cleaners and disinfectants
- Pulse oximeters
- CPR, Oxygen and Accessories
- BP Monitors
- BP Cuffs
- Pillows, Sheets, Pillowcases
- Table Paper
This list is not all inclusive and subject to change.
Products matching any of the conditions below will also not be accepted for return:
- Products purchased more than 90 days from date of invoice
- Products considered hazardous material
- Dining or hygienic products (for health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges)
- Special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, in packaging other than original packaging, or FDA regulated products
- Products in unsalable units of measure
- Discontinued product
- Returns prohibited by federal, state, local law and regulations
- Products with less than 3 months’ shelf life remaining based on expiration dates
- Third party vendor products that require a vendor return authorization are subject to the vendor’s return policy and applicable fees
After obtaining an RMA, each returned package must include the following information:
- RMA number and or RMA confirmation included/noted each package
- Invoice/Order number included/noted on package
- Package number identification on each returned package (e.g., 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3)
All return shipping expenses, unless a result of a Surgical Supply Service error, are paid by the customer. Product must be returned within 30 days of receiving RMA number.
For all returns, we will credit your account for returned product, minus applicable restocking fee, once product has been received, inspected and confirmed to be in resalable condition. Credit will not be issued for product received in non-resalable condition. The customer is responsible for properly packaging and protecting product during shipment back to Surgical Supply Service.
Surgical Supply Service must be notified of any credit disputes within 90-days issuance of return material authorization.
Restocking Fee Schedule:
|Return from Date of Invoice
|Greater than 90 Days
Short and Damaged Product
- Claims of order shortages (e.g., invoiced but not received) and damages must be reported within five (5) business days of receipt of goods
- All claims of shortage will require inventory verification. If a shortage is not validated during the cycle count process, credit will not be issued