Ritter Barrier-Free Bariatric Power Treatment Table 244
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.523.0706 or Email at:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Safely, securely supports, positions special needs patients to 850 lbs
- Fuly powered height, back, tilt, reverse Trendelenburg with ergonomic, intuitive hand control
- Low 18-inch entry height, armless 32'' wide seat enale easy, safe, dignigied entry iwth minimal assistance
- Seat height adjusts to 34'' for pracctitioner's preference
- Base incorporates safety switches; slight force applied to base cover instantly halts table movement
- Features thick foam padding with built-in pillow, seamless upholstery for exceptional patient comfort, easy staff care
- Rugged steel frame with powder-coat protection
- Meets UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2No. 601.1-M90 standards
- Seat height: minimum 18'', maximum 34''
- Back support angle: minimum 0°, maximum 65°
- Seat tilt angle: minimum -15°, maximum 15°
- Upholstery width: seat/back area 32'', head and foot 30''
- Upholstery length: 80'' overall
- Paper roll holder capacity: 18'', 21'', 24''
- Table weight 340 lbs; shipping weight 400 lbs
- Navy, Dusty Blue, Moss, Clay, Perfect Plum, Shadow, Pepple Grey