Delta-Lite Conformable Casting Tape
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.523.0706 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Made of a knitted fiberglass substrate with extensible yarns for enhanced moldability and conformability.
- Impregnated with a polyurethane resin, which when used with the enclosed casting gloves, provides tack-free working properties, superior lamination, and excellent end lay down.
- Casts made of this material will set in approximately 20 minutes.
- Used in primary and secondary casting applications in which rigid external immobilization is required.
- Dip-water activated and applied like plaster.
- Finished casts are moisture-resistant, lightweight, strong, porous, radiolucent, and removed easily with a regular cast saw.
- 10 rolls per box; 4 yds. in length
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Delta-Lite Conformable Casting Tape is a casting material that is formulated with knitted fiberglass substrate. This material provides outstanding moldability and conformability, and is dip-water activated. The finished casts are water-resistant, lightweight, sturdy, porous and easy to remove. Excellent for medical professional use in clinics and hospitals.