Biofreeze Professional - Topical Pain Relief
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.523.0706 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Exclusively available for healthcare professionals
- Topical, fast-acting pain relief gel to help alleviate pain caused by arthritis, aches, sore muscles and joints, and injuries such as sprains, strains, and bruises
- Clinically optimized to provide patients with a longer-lasting experience and easier application due to its smoother consistency compared to the traditional Biofreeze formula
- Does not contain any NSAIDs, salicylates, parabens, propylene glycol, or addictive substances and is suitable for use on most areas of the body, including the feet, legs, hips, back, shoulders, hands, and neck.
- Contains United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade menthol for a cooling sensation, and Arnica Extract and Aloe to prevent dry skin
Biofreeze is Easy to Apply
Biofreeze Professional pain reliever features an easy-to-apply, smoother application with faster absorption for pain relief. Available in three application styles to best meet your needs. The hands-free 360° Spray is perfect for those hard-to-reach areas and keeps your hands clean. The Biofreeze Professional roll-on applicator is perfect for applying an even amount of strong pain relief gel to the desired area. Use the tube/pump gel style for quick and easy access in a training room or clinic. There are even Biofreeze samples for healthcare professionals!
Fast-Acting Pain Relief That Works
Biofreeze Professional strength topical analgesic provides fast-acting pain relief to sore muscles and joints. This cold therapy treatment is designed to treat aches, pains, sprains, and strains so that your patients can stay active. Whether patients are dealing with stiff fingers caused by hand arthritis, soreness from rock climbing, or experiencing lower back pain after carrying heavy boxes and bags, Biofreeze Professional can be trusted to alleviate aches and pains. Take the long-lasting Biofreeze menthol formula to cool the pain after a long day.
Safe Pain Management
Biofreeze topical gel is a great alternative to other pain relief solutions. It is non-systemic, non-narcotic, and contains no NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates, or addictive substances. The Original Green option allows you to easily see where the Biofreeze is applied or choose the Colorless option. It is simply a matter of preference. Relieve your patient's pain now with Biofreeze!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Made exclusively for healthcare professionals so patients stay active
- Strong pain reliever brings relief to aches, sprains, and strains
- Optimized for longer-lasting treatment and smoother consistency